I recently went to a showing of Murder and Mayhem, How It All Began, a theatrical performance presented by the Rude Mechanicals. The play was broken up into four different acts. The first one was "Creation and Fall of Angels". This act portrayed Lucifer being cast out into the earth along with his angels. The play contained elements of humor that really worked out great. LaShawn Tolson played the part of Lucifer and she was absolutely fantastic. Her comedic timing was incredible and I was laughing every time she opened her mouth. The second act was called "Fall of Man" and showed Adam and Eve eating the forbidden fruit. The third act was a portrayal of Cain murdering Abel. The last act followed Noah as he was preparing for the Flood. Overall, I thought the comedic spin that was added was a great touch and I thoroughly enjoyed the play, as a whole.
No comments:
Post a Comment