Monday, December 3, 2012
Video Game Company Layoffs
Well I never realized that video game publishers were so heartless. People should not be treated like that in any situation. The worst part about it is the way they went about doing it. I also read up on the other two layoffs mentioned in the Zynga article and to me they are all equally despicable. The Six Flags firing may be slightly more despicable than the others, but they are all terrible nonetheless. It's one thing if you legitimately do not have the resources to compensate the employees and you have no choice but to let go of them, but to go as far as dropping them off an amusement park and never picking them is truly awful. At least fire someone in a decent manner. Those people worked hard and do not deserve that sort of treatment. It seems that these publishers are experts at adding insult to injury. To say that they are terrible human beings is an understatement. Words cannot describe the hatred I have for people who are in charge of these mass layoffs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment